Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Testing, one two three...

I am a total newbie, novice, etc. in the blog world.  First time in case you didn't notice.  All I know is that I love to decorate for the holidays and love to see what others do too.  I thought there was something inherently wrong with me because of my decorating obsession, but I am slowly finding others who have the same genetic quirk!  ;) Yay!
Since I really don't know what on earth I am doing, but intend to figure it out, I will start with a post of a picture of my kitchen breakfast table that I decorated for Christmas 2014.
Yep - you found it - I don't know where the fork went in the placesetting in the foreground.  Oh well....  I love the blowmold vintage snowman and the soldiers. But my total fave is the Christmas calories don't count sign.  Gospel - right?  :)  Living in sunny warm Florida on a horse farm, it is totally necessary to have such a jolly icy guy to help put one in the Christmas mood.  Sucks to decorate for Christmas sweating.
Ok - as I said I don't really know what's what yet, this is short and sweet. If you read this sorry start to the wonderful creative world of blogging, bless your heart!  :)
Barbara Cox
Winning Colors Paso Finos
www.winningcolorspasos.com
Anthony, Florida
PS - Ya'll really need to check out the link provided below.  It is totally awesome.  Don't miss Susan's tablescape she did when it snowed in Atlanta!

http://betweennapsontheporch.net/tablescape-thursday/

2 comments:

  1. :) Happy decorating and blogging! Now we need to line up all of the other holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! You need to put your wonderful decorating ideas here too! :)

    ReplyDelete