Thursday, July 23, 2015

Birthday Tablescape

July 23, 2015


I have had these chair covers for quite some time - don't remember where I got them.




I also have had the placemats and napkins and napkin rings for a long time and don't know where they came from either.  ;(


The bottom plate is Target, the colorful round plate is Walmart as is the flatware - wish they made knives as well in the cute patterns - wonder why they don't??

Dollar Tree had the cute Happy Birthday wine glasses and Walmart has the Mason Jar Mugs.  JoAnn had the cute whirly gigs on sale and straws.  I tucked a cupcake topper - the balloons - into the napkin rings.


The birthday hat centerpiece and Happy Birthday sign in the background are Raz.
The string lites are from Target - love battery powered lites but wish these also had a timer - but, gee, can't have everything for $3.00 a string of lites - right?  :)


The "ice cream cones" are holding bubble stuff - would love to learn how to make faux birthday cake and cake slices - it would be really cute on this tablescape.  :)

Thank you if you came to see my pictures.  I am struggling with the blog tech as I am better at stacking plates than figuring out the computer speak.  So many of y'all have such wonderful blog sites and ideas for tablescapes.  I am in awe of you!  So nice to know there are other people in this world who are also obsessed with making a pretty and clever table!  I am not alone!  Yay!  :)
Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday tablescape with the bright colors! I all the detail in your place setting! The cute ice cream cones with bubbles are a darling touch. Your chair covers are my favorite and so cute with the birthday hat centerpiece! You say your a newbie but you are doing a great job! I just recently set my table for my husbands birthday. Hope you will look back my June birthday table for I love celebrating parties, too!
    Your have a beautiful place and the gates with the patriotic decorations are lovely! It reminds me of the ranches around North Texas!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam you have really made me super happy! You are my first comment! Yay! Thank you so much. I will most definately look up your tablescape for your husband. :)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this tablescape. So charming and fun. I want to do an Ice Cream Cone table for my grandchildren next summer. You have given me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete